Saturday, July 18, 2009

We Miss You Dear Aunty

This is my personal tribute to our Aunty who had left us on 17th July.....

I am writing this with tears and overwhelming sorrow , even before her last rites are done....

Life has taught you pains and pains only...But you overcame all the mighty hardships with your undying spirit and courage.....

Your charisma and warmth will live in our hearts even you leave us....
God's gift to you is your captivating smile...The Gracious and Most heavenly smile .....Where can I find it anymore ???

You are an inspiration to me....because even having lost your only son you bounced back to life in no time ......you were a support to us, his best friends, till your last breath...

Please do bless us from heaven....

My prayers are always with uncle,akka,mama,namritha & harshitha

May your soul rest in peace.....

1 comment:

Mohamed said...

I wish our team members to participate in odd times when people required us rather than participating in happy movement....Let take and Oath that we will make our presence when it required and we will do the best..I request our frnds at least show a face and try to make a presence on the last walk....